Sunday, March 18, 2012

MEDIA CHRIST IS ALIVE!! BORN AGAIN!! RISEN!! RESURRECTED!!



The Mediachrist blog ,is back up ,and fully functional!! All links have been re-upped to a new ,much cooler file hoster ,and I will be posting more stuff soon!! The Sluggisha blog will be back up soon ,it will take some time , I am working newest to oldest there ,and you can already find some links re-upped there!! Thanks for everyone's support ,comments ,and for sticking it out while I get my shit back together!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are definitely the piece of shit I want to talk to.
SOGODU?
Pull out your dick.
Let me take a look how WEENIE you are.
Show the crowd.
You're the COCKLESS HYDICA - CALIFORNIA?
You're the CUM TREE with ROBERT GATES?
You're the COMSTUL with COSYMST and HYCOCTO- COCNINES?
Playing NAZI to disguise your LIMP DICCE?
Well HEY THERE ORGICO GUY and RICK the PRICK!
You are PEDOPHILES with EDWARD MEESE?
Be PROUD you can HUMPUSE- and DOMPR!
Be thrilled you had OSIRIS when you did and you did with UCCUMB!
And they have it all on DONSUPPE- DODONGO- KSDON and on you....in SPADES with MICK.
Better known as MICULL and MRALL!
" ASSHOLES".