Monday, July 25, 2011

ASF LIMITED EDITION HAND DESIGNED CD CASES!!

Hey ,welcome to my new blog!! I'll focus more on art,writing,photos,zines,flyers ,etc. ,but will also feature music,video,and other forms of media. The blog title is derived from the Cat Machine song ,"Video Christ". The logo and alien mascot ,was designed by my pal,Food Fortunata ,of Wheelchair Full Of Old Men Records , member of Sockeye , Fossil Fuel , Breathilizor,and a ton of other bands! Here's the hand designed CD covers for the release of my new project ,ASF , for sale soon at http://lavachurch.blogspot.com/ . There is a limited edition of 25 ,hand numbered,hand designed ,Cd's ,the release has 3 songs,but there is also a different bonus track on each disc! Reserve your copy now ,with Patrick ,maybe he'll even hold one of the covers you see here,if you really want it! The cases will be stuffed full of inserts ,and surprises of all sorts! As you can see,I used many different foodstuffs,beads,paints,and other household goods to make these things. It was fun ,and I hope you enjoy looking at them ,and maybe even shell out a few clams for a copy. I won't be posting this on my other blog ( http://sluggisha.blogspot.com/ ) , until they all sell! Here's a non-LP track for you to listen to , while you peruse my art!

ATTENTION!! THERE ARE VERY FEW COPIES LEFT OF THIS ONE-OF-A-KIND CD RELEASE!! GET ONE NOW AND AVOID THE COLLECTOR'S PRICES IN THE FUTURE!!
GO HERE AND FOR $4.00 , ONE CAN BE YOURS!!
http://www.freewebstore.org/SLUGGISHA-TAPES-RECORDS-CDS-AND-MORE






ABANDONED SPOON FACTORY - C.S.F. by G O D

No comments: