Sunday, July 31, 2011

RUCKUS - Issue #3 "The Sickness"

While it's noted on the cover ,that this is "the official hate zine of Ft. Myers,FL",it's not hateful at all ,(not much,at least!) ,in fact it's downright funny! I can't tell you how many times ,I've laughed out loud ,reading the article ,"Some Turds,Sir?" , an expose' on different types of bowel movements. I don't know who was responsible for this,but I have a sneaking suspicion that my old pal Sean Sommers was somehow involved! I remeber several times at shows,Sean and his crew would be saying, "aw aw aw" ,between songs,and I see it's the byline for this issue's title ,(It'll make you say aw,aw,aw!!!).This is ,unfortunately ,the only issue I have of Ruckus. Do you have more? Do you have zines you would like to see posted on this blog? Send 'em in! Notify me in the comments box below! Thanks. In PDF format,for easy reading!


No comments: